The 2018 Tri-State Community Foundation Partnership Webinar Series is presented in collaboration with IPA, Philanthropy Ohio (POH), and Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF). Together, we hope to harness and share the collective expertise of each state’s leading philanthropic organizations and trusted community partners.
- JAN 17 | Public Policy Issues for Donor-Advised Funds
- FEB 14 | Bring Them Back! Reverse Scholarship Model In Practice
- MAR 7 | Lifting Voices: Increasing Civic Engagement Through Community Convening
- APR 11 | Children’s Savings Accounts
- MAY 9 | Work Locally, Think Regionally
- JUN 5 | Community Foundation Investments
- JUN 12 | IRS & Other Required Filings
- JUN 13 | Building Your Board Bench
- JUN 19 | The Human Resource Functions of Finance Staff
- AUG 8 | Bringing Your Community Foundation Story to Life
- SEP 12 | Staff: From Succession Planning to Transition and Onboarding
- OCT 17 | Want to Engage Next Gen? Lessons in Engagement, Straight from the Source
- NOV 14 | Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Grounding a Community Foundation’s Practice
Who Should Attend?
- Designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundation staff and board members
- IPA Members (Free): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in, select a program above, and click the Register Now button.
- Members of POH, CMF, Forefront ($35 per webinar): Members of CMF, POH, and Forefront are encouraged to register through their association’s website.
- All Other Funders ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website, may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here. If you have not already set up an account with CMF, you may do so here prior to purchasing the webinars.