IPA members are generous. Giving back is what you do. To your community, to your country, to your world.
We are deeply grateful for each membership investment. However, did you know membership dues provide only 32% of IPA's entire operating budget? That's where Leadership Circle comes in. Over the years, your fellow member organizations have made gifts to our Leadership Circle, IPA's donor recognition program. Each gift helps IPA provide networking, education, and advocacy opportunities designed to maximize your impact, develop your team’s skills, and form vital relationships with policymakers.
As a Leadership Circle member, you are recognized on our website and in our statewide newsletter. You also receive special acknowledgment at IPA’s 2020 Philanthropy Leads conference. Plus, for gifts above $500, Leadership Circle members attending the conference enjoy priority seating at our 30th Anniversary Dinner Celebration during the conference on June 3.
Because IPA is a 501(c)(3) organization, all Leadership Circle contributions can be considered as gifts or charitable donations from your organization for IRS purposes. We can also accept tax-deductible contributions from individuals.
Thanks so much for your consideration of Leadership Circle membership. And thanks to the members below who have already joined.
2020 Leadership Circle Members
- Blackford County Community Foundation
- Community Foundation Alliance
- Community Foundation of Bloomington & Monroe County
- Community Foundation of Crawford County
- Community Foundation of Grant County
- Community Foundation of Madison & Jefferson County
- Community Foundation of Muncie & Deleware County
- Community Foundation of Pulaski County
- Community Foundation of Randolph County
- Community Foundation of Whitley County
- Crown Point Community Foundation
- Decatur County Community Foundation
- Dekko Foundation
- Dunkirk Foundation
- Goelzer Investment Management
- Hancock County Community Foundation
- Healthcare Foundation of La Porte
- Henry County Community Foundation
- Heritage Fund- The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County
- Jennings County Community Foundation
- J P Morgan Chase
- K21 Health Foundation
- Ken Eitel
- Kosciusko County Community Foundation
- LaGrange County Community Foundation
- Laura Hansen Dean
- Legacy Foundation
- Lilly Endowment Inc.
- Marshall County Community Foundation
- Northern Indiana Community Foundation
- Old National Bank Foundation
- Orange County Community Foundation
- Owen County Community Foundation
- Porter County Community Foundation
- Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation
- Rush County Community Foundation
- Steuben County Community Foundation
- Union County Foundation
- Unity Foundation of LaPorte County
- Wabash Valley Community Foundation
- Western Indiana Community Foundation