A gift from members to members.
We are deeply grateful for each membership investment. However, did you know membership dues provide less than half of IPA's entire operating budget? That's where Leadership Circle comes in. Over the years, your fellow member organizations have made gifts to our Leadership Circle, IPA's donor recognition program. Thank you for your consideration in Leadership Circle and thank you to the many members who have already joined.
Your donation to Leadership Circle today will go twice as far!
Today, your Leadership Circle gift will go twice as far in the development of new technology aimed at making it easier for you to find resources and connect with our network online. IPA is starting a major project to improve our content management system and integrated database funded in part by a $100,000 grant from Lilly Endowment Inc. The Endowment will also contribute up to an additional $25,000 through a one-to-one matching funds opportunity. To qualify for this matching opportunity, matching funds must be raised from IPA members and designated specifically for this project. When you renew, please join the Endowment and other members in support of the project with a gift beyond renewal dues to Leadership Circle, IPA's donor recognition program.
Because IPA is a 501(c)(3) organization, all Leadership Circle contributions can be considered as gifts or charitable donations from your organization for IRS purposes. We can also accept tax-deductible contributions from individuals.
To join Leadership Circle, go here to make a contribution.
2023 Leadership Circle Members
- Community Foundation Alliance
- Community Foundation of Bloomington & Monroe County
- Community Foundation of Elkhart County
- Community Foundation of Noble County
- Community Foundation of Pulaski County
- Crown Point Community Foundation
- Decatur County Community Foundation
- Goelzer Investment Management
- Harrison County Community Foundation
- Healthcare Foundation of La Porte
- Jennings County Community Foundation
- K21 Health Foundation
- Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
- Kosciusko County Community Foundation
- LaGrange County Community Foundation
- Lilly Endowment Inc.
- Lincoln Financial Foundation
- Northern Indiana Community Foundation
- Our Community Foundation
- Ripley County Community Foundation
- Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation
- Steuben County Community Foundation
- The Blue River Community Foundation
- Unity Foundation of La Porte County