Supporting community foundations in every Indiana county.
Giving Indiana Funds for Tomorrow (GIFT) is an initiative of IPA and The Lilly Endowment, which has supported the development of a community foundation in each of Indiana's 92 counties.
IPA is home to the technical assistance component of GIFT. IPA's GIFT team offers hands-on technical support and professional development to Indiana community foundation staff and board members, including:
- Quick response via telephone or email on specific questions
- IPA conferences and educational programs
- Community Foundation Boot Camps
- Special conversation workshops (on topics such as scholarships and technology)
- Regional training for non-CEO staff and board members
- On-site consulting
- Networking (Leadership Retreat, regional meetings, and listservs)
- Data, reports, and resources (click here to be directed to the GIFT Resources page)
Anyone on the GIFT team is happy to talk with you about any topic. However, this printable list serves as a quick guide to staff members' areas of expertise.