Supporting community foundations in every Indiana county.
Giving Indiana Funds for Tomorrow (GIFT) is an initiative of IPA and The Lilly Endowment, which has supported the development of a community foundation in each of Indiana's 92 counties.
IPA is home to the technical assistance component of GIFT. IPA's GIFT team offers hands-on technical support and professional development to Indiana community foundation staff and board members, including:
- Quick response via telephone or email on specific questions
- IPA conferences and educational programs
- Community Foundation Boot Camps
- Special conversation workshops (on topics such as scholarships and technology)
- Regional training for non-CEO staff and board members
- On-site consulting
- Networking (Leadership Retreat, regional meetings, and listservs)
- Data, reports, and resources
Anyone on the GIFT team is happy to talk with you about any topic. However, this printable list serves as a quick guide to staff members' areas of expertise.