GIFT is an initiative of the Lilly Endowment, through which the Endowment has supported the development of a community foundation in each of Indiana's 92 counties. Indiana Philanthropy Alliance is home to the technical assistance component of GIFT. The GIFT team offers technical support, professional development and educational opportunities to Indiana community foundation staff and board members, including:
- Quick response via telephone or email on specific questions
- IPA/GIFT Conference/Regional Forums
- Boot Camps for new CEOs as well as other employees or board members
- Special conversation workshops (on topics such as scholarships and technology)
- Regional training for non-CEO staff and board members
- On-site consulting
- Networking (Leadership Retreat, regional meetings and listservs)
Anyone on the GIFT team is happy to talk with you about any topic; however, this printable list serves as a quick guide to staff members' areas of expertise. When in doubt, contact Jalen Roseberry (317.630.5200 ext. 129) and she will connect you to the right person!
Explore the links below for more information about GIFT.
Community Foundation Internships Program
This program enables eligible community foundations to hire Indiana college students as interns.