2017 Midwest Corporate Giving Series
Indiana Philanthropy Alliance invites professionals interested in the benefits of corporate philanthropy to attend the 2017 Midwest Corporate Giving webinar series.
Philanthropic associations from four Midwest states have collaborated to present this series of six webinars designed for companies with either a corporate foundation, advised fund at a community foundation, or a giving program. The series is intended to help business professionals think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining their corporate mission with philanthropic action.
Corporate philanthropy is an essential business function that helps support communities where companies are based, foster employee engagement, and generate business value. Individuals want to work for companies that support their communities, and consumers want to purchase goods from companies that are doing good in the world. The Midwest Corporate Giving webinar series offers data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.
- 2/22/2017: Effective Employee Engagement Strategies (hosted by Minnesota Council on Foundations)
- 4/19/2017: CSR as a Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 6/28/2017: Measuring Your Giving ROI (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 8/23/2017: Leveraging Grants Management for Effective Grantmaking (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- 10/18/2017: Triple Bottom Line Best Practices (hosted by Minnesota Council on Foundations)
- 12/13/2017: Connected, but Different: Empowering Giving Programs Across Geographies (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
By the end of the webinars, participants should be able to:
- Understand the concepts and strategies related to effective corporate giving strategies.
- Connect with like-minded corporate giving professionals in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Minnesota.
- Utilize tools and best practices to design and implement effective corporate giving strategies.
Cost Per Webinar:
$35 for partnership members
$50 for members of other associations and non-members
Want a more hands-on approach to Corporate Social Responsibility? Join us at one of five networking and learning luncheons throughout Indiana March 6-10.