To renew, please complete the form below by March 31.
Because IPA is a 501(c)(3) organization, any amount toward your membership dues above $500 (including Leadership Circle contributions) can be considered as a charitable donation for IRS purposes.
Special circumstance? If your organization is experiencing a short-term exceptional circumstance (i.e., managing ARPA funds), please go here to submit your request for a dues exception. IPA reserves the right to alter the dues calculation for members to more accurately reflect an organization's consistent grantmaking levels.
for being an active part of our community that is dedicated to creating opportunities and making a difference through philanthropy. As a member, you can:
- Access peer networks and issue collaboratives to connect with, learn from, and take action alongside other members and cross-sector partners.
- Invest in your own growth and development with exclusive learning sessions, mentorship opportunities, resources, and discounts on services and programs.
- Gain an advocate that defends your interests while shaping philanthropy-friendly public policy at all levels of government.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of philanthropy with national and local sector news.
- Volunteer in leadership positions to gain valuable experience while driving change that brings our mission to life.