CCAT Facilitator Certification Course
Are you a nonprofit leader or consultant looking to build organizational capacity?
The CCAT Facilitator Certification Program is designed for nonprofit consultants and organizational development professionals looking to add expert interpretation of the Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT) to their consulting toolkit. Certified CCAT Facilitators provide guidance to nonprofit leadership in contextualizing the CCAT report and translating the results into meaningful and actionable capacity building plans.
By the end of the CCAT Facilitator Certification Program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and explain the Core Capacity Assessment Model and use the Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT) to assess a nonprofit’s organizational capacity.
- Facilitate an inclusive and focused CCAT interpretation session with nonprofit leadership and Board members.
- Utilize an organization’s CCAT results to build an actionable, data-driven capacity building plan for nonprofit organizations.
- Incorporate the CCAT into their consulting or coaching practice with nonprofit organizations.
Certified CCAT Facilitators also receive discounted pricing on CCAT purchases, promotion on the TCC Group website, and exclusive access to CCAT training materials.
If you are interested in participating in the program, please read and complete the Expression of Interest Form, and someone from TCC Group will reach out with more information. Please note that space is limited, so we encourage you to apply early.
To learn more about TCC Group’s CCAT, click here.
Questions? Email us at CCAThelp@tccgrp.com.
- Session 1: Monday, March 8, 3:00 - 5:00 pm EST
- Session 2: Wednesday, March 10, 3:00 - 5:00 pm EST
- Session 3: Friday, March 12, 3:00 - 5:00 pm EST
About the Course Instructor
Tim Hausmann brings years of nonprofit strategy and capacity building experience to the CCAT Facilitator Training Program. With an emphasis on a human-centered change management process, Tim partners with foundations, nonprofits, and government agencies to leverage CCAT data and implement focused capacity building initiatives that lead to real change.
As course instructor, Tim will provide you with the CCAT interpretation expertise you need to deliver actionable, data-backed results for nonprofits.