Building Racial Equity: Pursing Adaptive and Technical Solutions
We all pivoted during the COVID-19 pandemic, but how will we pivot post-pandemic? This series of six high-impact webinars will enable you to respond to community development challenges through an adaptive and technical solution framework.
During this third webinar in the series we will look at how implementing both technical and adaptive solutions to combat racial inequity is essential to building equitable communities. This program will enable you to articulate the need for technical and adaptive solutions supporting equity within your community’s programs, policies, and philanthropic investments.
About the Series
The upcoming months will be critical for Indiana communities as they move past the social and economic impacts created by the COVID-19 virus. Emerging from the pandemic is driving the nonprofit, philanthropic, financial services, and real estate sectors to evolve and adapt to a new set of challenges. Technology is no longer optional, “just-getting-by” financially won’t cut it, and our places of work have changed forever. This webinar series will empower you to develop adaptive and technical solutions to meet the post-pandemic challenges facing your organization and your community. Learn more in this three-minute video.
- April 26 - Planning for Uncertainty: COVID’s Impact on Project Planning & Project Management
- May 10 – Building Racial Equity: Pursing Adaptive and Technical Solutions
- May 24 - We Will Meet Again: COVID’s Impact on Building Teams, Engaging Boards, and Managing Volunteers
- June 7 - Post-COVID Narratives: Solutions to Changing Communication & Philanthropic Priorities
- June 21 - Financial Resiliency: Technical and Adaptive Solutions for Family Asset Building Strategies
All webinars will take place at 10 am EDT and registration will open soon with affordable member and non-member pricing.