Rural Indiana Performance Fund
The deadline to apply for funding is October 31, 2019.
The Rural Indiana Performance Fund provides up to $3,000 to support community experiences with dance, music, theater or other performing arts forms. Funding can be used to support projects such as community concerts and performing arts series.
This special opportunity is available to communities with a population of 25,000 or less, for projects taking place between January 1, 2020, and October 31, 2020.
- At least 25% of the grant award must be used to pay the artist.
- The maximum award is $3,000 with a minimum of $1,000.
- There is no match requirement for this grant award.
- The grant award cannot go towards activities already supported by funding from the Indiana Arts Commission or Arts Midwest.
- Present a professional performing artist/ensemble
- Program a public performance
- Include a community activity
- Reach an audience with limited access to the arts