IPA Announces New Officers and Board Members
Indiana Philanthropy Alliance (IPA) announced its new slate of board members and officers. Elected as 2017 officers of the IPA Board of Directors are Tina Gridiron of Lumina Foundation as Board Chair, Linda Speed of the Community Foundation of Southern Indiana as Vice Chair, Charles (Chuck) Dunlap of the Indiana Bar Foundation as Treasurer, and Brad Bumgardner of the Parke County Community Foundation as Secretary.
|Charles (Chuck) Dunlap|
Newly named directors to Indiana Philanthropy Alliance’s Board for a 3-year term beginning January 2017 include:
- Ed Kominowski, Executive Director, Community Foundation of Morgan County
- Kelly Nissan, Communications and Corporate Responsibility Manager, ArcelorMittal USA
- Maggi Spartz, President, Unity Foundation of LaPorte County Inc.
- Deb Washler, Program Director, Lincoln Financial Foundation
|Kelly Nissan||Maggi Spartz||Deb Washler|
Additional members continuing to serve on the IPA Board of Directors include:
- Janet Heldt Baas, President, Old National Bank Foundation
- Deanna Crispen, President, Cass County Community Foundation, Inc.
- J. Michael Durnil, President/CEO, Simon Youth Foundation
- Zachary Kester, Executive Director & Managing Attorney, Charitable Allies
- Theresa Farrington Rhodes, Executive Director, Buckingham Foundation
- William Rhodehamel, Executive Director, Hendricks County Community Foundation
- Sharon Smith, Program Director, Dekko Foundation
- Tracy Souza, President/CEO, Heritage Fund - The Community Foundation of Bartholomew County
- Elizabeth (Liz) C. Tate, Vice President of Community Investment, Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Scott Wylie, Director, Vanderburgh Community Foundation
Judy Johnson, Executive Director of the Washington County Community Foundation, was appointed as an ex-officio director of the board in her role as Chair of the Community Foundation State Committee.
“This board class is made up of thoughtful, experienced and highly regarded philanthropy professionals,” said Marissa Manlove, President and CEO of Indiana Philanthropy Alliance. “Their expertise and diversity ensures our membership association will continue as a leader in promoting integrity and advocating for a strong philanthropic sector.”
To learn more about Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, its customized programs, professional development workshops, resources, and publications, please visit www.inphilanthropy.org or call Becky Honeywell at 317-630-5200, ext 111.