Dubois County Community Foundation Announces Initial Response to COVID-19
For nearly 25 years, Dubois County Community Foundation has provided grant dollars to support vital efforts in our community. We have worked with partners across the county to improve healthcare, to support education, and to advance quality of life efforts. We care deeply for the people of this community. It is with this sense of responsibility to those who work on the ground every day providing vital—even life-saving—services, that Dubois County Community Foundation issues the following response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- We have immediately allocated $50,000 towards local response to the COVID-19 pandemic to address urgent, critical needs.
- We have changed our grant process to an expedited, two-question process. If funds are awarded, the organization can expect to have funding in hand within 24 hours.
- We are proactively supporting our front-line, emergency agencies and funds will be deployed on a rolling basis.
- In addition to immediate response, we remain focused on long-term effects on the viability of nonprofits disproportionately impacted by the pandemic.
- Additional funding allocations will continue to be assessed as needs evolve and we better understand the priorities facing our community.