Youth Philanthropy Connect (YPC) and Youth Philanthropy Initiative of Indiana (YPII) partnered to host a 4-part webinar series designed to support next-gen leadership and giving opportunities.
These webinars feature national experts and youth philanthropists highlighting topics of meeting facilitation, diversifying youth programming, successful media strategies for sharing your story, and top resources on youth philanthropy. The series incorporates YPII’s 4-pillar model of Serving, Giving, Leading, and Engaging to highlight the progression of youth taking action and engaging others in their communities. Participants will receive real-world examples and resources they can integrate into their programs.
This series is tailored for foundations, youth-serving organizations, and families interested in engaging youth in philanthropic programming and opportunities. It is appropriate for staff, board members, supporting adults, and young people that are connecting programming to next-gen giving and philanthropy for the community.
- Learn how to incorporate concepts of serving, giving, leading, and engaging into your organization’s programming for young people.
- Explore real-world examples and resources for you to integrate into your foundations and youth-serving organizations.
View recordings and see the slides from each of the webinars in this series:
- Not Your Mother’s Meeting (May 23, 2017)
- Discovering and Engaging Diverse Philanthropic Youth (July 25, 2017)
- Overcoming Obstacles: Successful Media Strategies to Share Impact (October 3, 2017)
- Celebrating the Top Resources for Youth Philanthropy (December 5, 2017)