We Will Meet Again: COVID’s Impact on Building Teams, Engaging Boards, and Managing Volunteers
We all pivoted during the COVID-19 pandemic, but how will we pivot post-pandemic? This series of six high-impact webinars will enable you to respond to community development challenges through an adaptive and technical solution framework.
During this fourth webinar in the series we will look at how online platforms have completely changed how we engage teams, board, and volunteers. Technical solutions (e.g. access to Zoom) have met the technical challenge of online engagement but there is still an opportunity to consider how adaptive solutions (cultural & value change) can maximize the impact of online engagement strategies. Participants will leave this program with an understanding of how to integrate in person engagement strategies within a Zoom world.
About the Series
The upcoming months will be critical for Indiana communities as they move past the social and economic impacts created by the COVID-19 virus. Emerging from the pandemic is driving the nonprofit, philanthropic, financial services, and real estate sectors to evolve and adapt to a new set of challenges. Technology is no longer optional, “just-getting-by” financially won’t cut it, and our places of work have changed forever. This webinar series will empower you to develop adaptive and technical solutions to meet the post-pandemic challenges facing your organization and your community. Learn more in this three-minute video. This series is offered free of charge thanks to our partner First Financial Foundation.
- April 26 - Planning for Uncertainty: COVID’s Impact on Project Planning & Project Management
- May 10 – Building Racial Equity: Pursing Adaptive and Technical Solutions
- May 24 - We Will Meet Again: COVID’s Impact on Building Teams, Engaging Boards, and Managing Volunteers
- June 7 - Post-COVID Narratives: Solutions to Changing Communication & Philanthropic Priorities
- June 21 - Financial Resiliency: Technical and Adaptive Solutions for Family Asset Building Strategies
All webinars will take place at 10 am EDT.