The Youth Philanthropy Initiative of Indiana (YPII) is a signature program of Indiana Philanthropy Alliance. YPII’s mission is to grow lifelong philanthropists who give of their time, talent, and treasure for the common good. YPII works to advance youth philanthropy with 35+ community foundation youth philanthropy programs and a Partner Network of 40+ community organizations. Learn more by visiting the YPII website.
Youth Philanthropy in Indiana is as diverse as the communities that make up our state; each program has a slightly different approach due to the geographic area, economic capabilities and working relationships within their local community. These philanthropic efforts have many different names and may be designated as a Council, Commission, Club or Program. All are dedicated to making a difference in their communities through their philanthropic work.
YPII promotes effective youth philanthropy by providing consultation, technical assistance, educational resources, trainings and professional development for adults and youth, including:
- Quick Response via Telephone or Email on Specific Questions
- Annual Youth Philanthropy Conference
- Customized Trainings for New or Seasoned Youth Programs
- Best Practices & Emerging Trends in Youth Philanthropy
- “Phil & His Family’s Adventures In Philanthropy” Resource Orientation
- Regional Youth Philanthropy Group Networking Opportunities