Foellinger Foundation Graduates Second Executive Leader Cohort
Foellinger Foundation is all about supporting, strengthening and inspiring nonprofit leadership. In 2016, to further this commitment, the Foundation created the Helene Foellinger Leadership Development Initiative, supporting the Foellinger Leadership Lab and the Barbara Burt Innovative Leader Fund.
The Foellinger Leadership Lab is home to two courses: Executive Leader Program and Rising Leader Program. Both programs are custom-tailored, 12-month experiences that build adaptive leadership skills.
On July 16, the second Executive Leader cohort celebrated at an Achievement Ceremony. Participants included:
- Aisha Arrington – Long Term Care Ombudsman of Northeast Indiana
- Anna Bogdon – Cass Housing
- Jonathan Busarow – Fort Wayne Children’s Choir
- Ruth de Wit – Volunteer Lawyer Program of Northeast Indiana
- Annette Dufor – Euell A. Wilson Center
- Jessica Henry – Allen County SPCA
- Alex Kiefer – Lutheran Life Villages
- Jason Kissel – ACRES
- Sharon Pohly – Girl Scouts of Northern Indiana-Michiana
- Anna Ross – Audiences Unlimited
- Dee Szyndrowski - SCAN
“We developed the Executive Leader Program specifically for the CEO’s of nonprofits. We are pleased that more than 20 executives have participated in the program to date and look forward to continuing to support them as they help run Allen County’s nonprofit organizations,” said Cheryl Taylor, Foellinger Foundation President.
The Executive Leader Program includes classroom and out-of-classroom work and several different experiential learning opportunities. To learn more visit our website.