Clowes Fund announces officers and directors
(Indianapolis, Indiana) Members of The Clowes Fund, Inc. met recently in Indianapolis and elected the following as directors and officers: Jonathan J. Clowes, Cushing, Maine, President; Edith H. Bowles, Washington D.C., Vice President; Alec Wheeler Clowes, Oakland, California, Treasurer; and Samuel C. Huneke, San Francisco, California, Secretary. In addition, the members elected Executive Director Elizabeth A. Casselman, Brownsburg, Indiana, as Assistant Secretary and Program Manager Erin M. Trisler, Indianapolis, Indiana, as Assistant Treasurer.
In addition to the officers, the Fund members elected the following to the board of directors:
- Ben W. Blanton, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Aidan A. Clowes, Putney, Vermont
- Douglas S. Clowes, Bolton, Massachusetts
- Edith W. Clowes, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Carolyn M. Osteen, Boston, Massachusetts
- Donna L. Wiley, Whately, Massachusetts
The Clowes Fund is a family foundation based in Indianapolis that has been awarding grants since 1952. The Fund’s current geographic priorities are Indianapolis, certain areas in New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts and Vermont, as well as Seattle.