IPA is a pleased to partner with the National Center of Family Philanthropy (NCFP) to pass on exclusive benefits to our members.
The below benefits are available to all IPA family and private foundation members, as well as community foundations with assets under $100 million.
- Access to one webinar per month provided by NCFP.
- Access to the Knowledge Center, which is a ‘hub’ where you can find answers to the family philanthropy needs of staff and boards. Here you can:
- Access more than 2000 reports, articles, webinars (over 130), issue briefs, and sample policies and practices for family philanthropy
- Sign up for monthly webinars and watch recordings of past webinars
- Access Passages Issue Briefs on a multitude of topics such as difficult board discussions
- Connect with peers and other families so that you may discuss sensitive issues in a safe learning environment
- Stay connected to top trends in the field of family philanthropy…to have perspective on your impact
- Register for the Trustee Education Institute, CEO Retreat, and National Forum on Family Philanthropy
- Access to 130+ replays, transcripts, and handouts
Important Information About Accessing NCFP
If you are an IPA member, you might already have your own individual username and password. If you do not have an individual username and password, please contact Sarah Geis to create one. If you have an user account but don't remember your password, please use the forgot password function. Access to this resource is a benefit of IPA membership. Please do not share your username and password with others.
If you have any questions about our partnership with NCFP, please contact Sarah Geis at 317.630.5200 Ext. 117.