Reports to: President/CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Indiana Philanthropy Alliance (IPA), a powerful network of foundations, corporations, and other social investors working together to lead change, improve lives, and lift communities through effective philanthropy. Members hold $21 billion in assets, make over $850 million per year in grants, and are located in all 92 Indiana counties.
In close consultation with the CEO, leads the development, implementation, and management of appropriate systems to ensure efficient and effective execution of IPA strategies. Supports the CEO, executes projects under the CEO’s direct purview, and ensures the proper coordination of activities.
- Collaborates with IPA staff to document strategic activities to advance the mission of IPA and executes some of the resulting projects.
- In collaboration with the CEO, works with other IPA staff to develop milestones and metrics related to internal activities and external impacts. Creates and maintains systems for regularly monitoring progress toward project completion, goals, and metric attainment.
- Utilizes project management tools, data visualization software, and other systems to manage workflow.
- Leads projects to maximize Salesforce utilization across IPA, including cultural integration and any streamlining or enhancement of IPA’s Salesforce configuration.
- Manages CEO’s schedule and all related advance work such as research and logistics.
- Works with the CEO to maintain the financial strategy and with the Director of Office Operations to execute various financial tasks.
- Coordinates IPA grant writing and reporting within the team and prepares submissions.
- Manages projects related to general operations and member services such as streamlining online member resources, executing the operational aspects of the annual membership campaign, or operating backbone services for Foundation Legal Helpdesk.
- Participates in website maintenance as a member of the IPA website team.
- Manages interns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience to be Successful
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated extensive success in a substantially similar position.
- Project management experience, including utilization of project management tools to create and manage project plans and workflow.
- Proficient with basic technology platforms and programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with diverse software including content management, customer relationship management, and other systems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage, and execute multiple projects.
- Self-starter, with ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Proven customer service ethic (internal and external) and high expectations for quality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Unwavering commitment to Indiana Philanthropy Alliance values and mission.
- Proven “whatever it takes” attitude and approach to work.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- The majority of job is located inside an office setting.
- Evening and weekend work is required when project delivery dictates.
- Regular use of keyboard.
- Consistent sitting for many hours at one time.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds, bend, and stoop.
- Ability to drive statewide occasionally.
How To Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Note: During, the COVID-19 pandemic, employees must comply with safety standards and are typically expected to work in the office when the State of Indiana’s Advisory Level for Marion County is yellow or blue. Otherwise, work is virtual.
This job description does not represent an inclusive list of all duties encompassed in this position, but rather serves as a tool to assist the employee in this position. The existence of this job description, or any other job description, does not in any way negate Indiana Philanthropy Alliance’s “at will” employment status.