Prosperity Indiana is hiring a Learning and Development Manager to manager program components necessary for carrying out our organizations responsibilities related to the objectives, policies, and procedures of the Indiana Emergency Rental Assistance (IERA) Housing Stability Network.
The Learning and Development Manager will facilitate professional development opportunities for the Housing Stability Network and the related outreach partners. The position will also support broader Prosperity Indiana member capacity building by providing training and customized technical assistance, and engaging partners in outreach opportunities to expand housing stability program reach.
Prosperity Indiana is a statewide membership organization for the individuals and organizations who are “strengthening Hoosier communities.” PI works closely with policymakers to launch programs and advance policies to ensure that persons of all ages, races, abilities, and income levels are included in the economic mainstream and live in sustainable communities.
A day-in-the-life of the Learning and Development Manager may include:
- Conducting an on-site needs assessment of a housing stability network member or partner to assess gaps in capacity.
- Develop and oversee customized and network-wide trainings and provide technical assistance to outreach partners and network members to bridge organizational development gaps
- Applying instructional design principles to develop curriculum that you will then deliver and assess training solutions.
- Conducting program audits and monitoring regulatory compliance, making recommendations to close any gaps.
- Conducting community assessments, quality of life/collective impact planning, housing and market analyses, monitoring regulatory compliance, program audits, asset management plans, and project underwriting.
- Ensuring the delivery of IERA project deliverables, on time and according to program priorities
- Working collaboratively with other staff to refine standard operating guidance for outreach partners and develop training tools to ensure continuity of services provided.
- Providing input on a proposal in response to an RFP.
This position might be for you if:
- You enjoy problem solving. You will develop the tools necessary to identify the capacity gaps preventing our members and other organizations from realizing their full potential. You will develop interventions to bridge these gaps and build upon an organization’s existing strengths.
- You are collaborative. You thrive when collaborating with members, community stakeholders and program staff.
- You embrace diversity and inclusion. You understand the scope of diverse stakeholders and are comfortable going into and working with racially and economically diverse groups and underrepresented communities.
- You understand the key issues impacting our partners. You have familiarity with the community economic development field, including funding and financing resources, and concepts in organizational development.
- You have experience managing and implementing contract requirements.
PI is a hybrid work environment, with options for remote and/or in-person work at the PI office in Indianapolis. This position requires occasional statewide and national travel.
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 annually
PI offers health insurance, dental and vision, life insurance, PTO, and elective 401k matching. Prosperity Indiana treats compensation as a total benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt
or send resume and cover letter to email@example.com