How to Apply: Interested applicants should apply by emailing a resume to Joe@sjchf.org by Friday, February 26.
The Grants and Projects Coordinator will be an organized, detail-oriented individual who will manage the grant application and reporting process and assist on multiple projects, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist with managing the records, correspondence, and processing of the approximate 125 grant applications for funding processed by the Foundation;
- Assist with project correspondence and communication with diverse audiences from both in the office and on-site at events;
- Manage the details including records, correspondence, files, or processing of data for diverse community projects of the Foundation;
- Assist in maintaining the Foundation office operations, including mail, supplies, equipment, and reception of visitors;
- And contribute to the success of other projects as needed to advance programming associated with advancing the St. Joseph Community Health Foundation’s mission.
- The St. Joseph Community Health Foundation invests in and collaborates with community organizations to improve the poor and vulnerable’ s physical, mental, and spiritual health. This is currently done by focusing on access to health and wellness care, immigrants’ and refugees’ critical needs, prenatal and infant care, and food insecurity & nutrition.
The St. Joseph Community Health Foundation, sponsored by the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ, stewards resources to:
- Respond to community needs with grants;
- Leverage collaboration with community partners;
- Engage in transformational initiatives.
- We serve the poor in body, mind, and spirit to achieve quality health and wellness, focusing on the community of Allen County, Indiana.