The Community Foundation of Noble County seeks to hire a dynamic, community and people-oriented servant leader to take the work of the foundation to the next level. The successful candidate will have demonstrated success in the areas of project management, resource development, outstanding customer service and community building.
Purpose of the Position: The Executive Director (ED) reports directly to and works in partnership with the Board of Directors (the “Board”) and operates under the general direction of the Board, within the policies established by the Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, policies and guidelines as duly adopted, and consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. It is important to note that this job description is subject to change as deemed necessary by the Board for effective pursuit and achievement of the Community Foundation’s mission, vision and strategic plan.
The Executive Director provides professional leadership in partnership with the Board to accomplish CFNC’s mission and vision; supervises and oversees the day-to-day operations, growth and development of the Community Foundation; administers the implementation of Board policies and plans toward the accomplishment of CFNC goals; employs sound business practices; is prudent, ethical, honest and efficient in all actions and decisions made on behalf of the Community Foundation. The ED also serves as an ex-officio, non-voting member of the Board and Executive Committee.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Donor Development & Relations
- Plan & Program Development
- Board Relations and Organizational Visioning and Planning
- Community Relations, Advancement and Leadership
- Investment/Fund Management
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree and relevant skills and professional experience required
- Ten years of progressively responsible experience in the management of a community-related operation
- Experience with charitable giving, fund development, sales, financial management, grant administration and/or nonprofit organizations will be highly considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to use computer-related software and technology to accomplish tasks
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation and benefits of this position will be consistent with the candidate’s qualifications, education and experience level as well as in line with the geographical area and Foundations of a similar size within our region.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and references via the email below by August 17, 2022. No phone calls please.
Frank Tijerina – CFNC Board Chairman: firstname.lastname@example.org