Bromelkamp Company is a growing software-as-a-service company looking for a director of business development to lead our new business team. Our software supports the incredibly good work of philanthropic foundations in the US and abroad. You’ll be joining a company with a strong forty-year history in the industry and a solid, satisfied client base.
As the leader of our new business team, this position calls for a highly motivated, energetic, positive, personable and outgoing person who will be the public face of our company – representing us at industry trade shows, in-product, and best-practice presentations to prospective clients and the industry. The director of business development will spend about 30% of their time travelling for this position.
In addition, the right candidate will have:
- Excellent sales acumen
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working directly with Foundations or Charitable giving organizations
- A proven ability to build a strong, focused, high-performing team
- Successful experience building and growing a pipeline
- Successful experience in technical services such as software-as-a-service
- Strengths in strategic market positioning and providing purposeful feedback to product teams
- Experience managing key client relationships and closing strategic opportunities
- Successful experience utilizing a CRM to manage teams, MS Dynamics CRM experience is a plus
Our growth projections are strong. If this excites you, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience, reasons for interest in this position, and your salary requirements to Shanlee Bratten, office manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, March 13th.
Your compensation will be commensurate with your experience. Bromelkamp Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, profit-sharing, and a retirement savings plan. We are officially headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and, while our preference is that the director of business development be located nearby, it is not a requirement for the position.
Please see attachment for other details.