Job Type: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: President, Hamilton County Community Foundation
Location: Fishers, Indiana
Scope of Position
The Collaboration Hub (Hub) is a membership-based co-working, and innovative meeting space for not-for-profits and those serving the not-for-profit community. The Hub is a gathering space designed to promote community action while developing and incubating new ideas for not-for-profit capacity building and sustainability. This position is responsible for four primary functions: coordination and administration of memberships, solicitation and stewardship of sponsorships, management and coordination of Hub logistics, and oversight and execution of Hub programming. This position reports directly to the HCCF President. Incumbent must possess highly developed attention to detail and organizational skills and must maintain high standards of ethics and confidentiality.
The following functions have been determined by the Foundation to be essential to the successful performance of this position:
- Manages, monitors, and maintains all memberships for the Collaboration Hub. This includes assistance with acquiring members, maintenance of membership agreements/payments and tracking/invoicing meeting room usage.
- Assists with the creation and dissemination of collateral material advertising Hub memberships, room rentals and sponsorships.
- Liaison to all Hub members. This position greets members and coordinates incoming communications using sound judgment to prioritize, channel, and address issues/requests as appropriate.
- Coordinates and manages all space sponsorships for the Hub. Works with sponsors on any and all logistics, including signage, annual renews, and opportunities to interact with Hub members.
- Manages daily Hub operations. This includes management of member supply inventory, coordination with all outside vendors, and facilitation of maintenance issues/requests.
- Manages all Hub event bookings and room rental logistics. This includes invoicing and tracking all payments, as well as day of contact for any requests.
- Project manage Hub programming. This includes the creation, coordination, logistics and implementation of Hub hours, and other specialized collaborative series.
- Communicates and coordinates with Marketing and Communications for Hub Hour training opportunities. This includes assisting to facilitate email invitations, RSVP tracking, etc.
- Communicates and coordinates with Foundation staff (specifically Community Leadership and Effective Philanthropy) on programming details, timeline, and implementation.
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
The following are the qualifications and minimum requirements necessary for a person to perform this job:
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative or customer service role. Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Willingness to build knowledge about opportunity, equity and inclusion issues, and how they intersect with race, and advance these core values through your work.
- Understanding and adherence to high standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet designated deadlines.
- Possesses a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent organizational and workload prioritizing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to write clearly with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Proficiency with basic office equipment and extensive knowledge of MS Office products are required. Experience working on the Internet and with integrated database software is also preferred.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with others in a professional and appropriate manner, including the ability to discuss multiple concepts with others.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
- Ability to travel between office locations and attend off premises events.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment.