Do you have a passion for data-driven decision making? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to support a foundation's efforts to make a positive impact on our communities? The Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation is dedicated to advancing the vitality of Indianapolis and the well-being of its people by addressing the city’s most significant challenges and opportunities across three focus areas: Education, Health and the Vitality of Indianapolis.
We are a collaborative team that values diverse experiences and perspectives, and we rely on data and evidence to inform the work we do. The analytics manager’s keen understanding of data sources, data principles, and analytic methods will help us serve Indianapolis better.
The Analytics Manager executes strategies in support of the Foundation’s goals and ensures its grantmaking is grounded in high-quality evidence and data. This role provides support to the Senior Director of Learning and Evaluation and other program staff in the areas of data management, analysis, data visualization and research.
The Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation is a hybrid work environment and offers a generous benefits package, including competitive PTO, paid holidays, a fully funded HSA account and a 401k match. Relocation assistance may be provided for this position. Salary $65,000 - $85,000 annually.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, such as economics, social science, public policy, applied research or business
- 3+ years of related professional experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to analyze data and assess quality of data sources and analyses
- Detail oriented, with a commitment to quality and accuracy
- Demonstrated success with project management, prioritization and creating/managing timelines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- Fluent in data visualization software (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI)
- Proficient with a statistical programming language (e.g., Stata, R)
- Experience with social sector data sources (e.g., State agency data, Census/ACS, CDC)
- Review research, gather data, perform quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Create clear and compelling data visualizations and dashboards
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of different data sources to recommend new sources the Foundation may use across its initiatives
- Collaborate with the team to identify innovative ways to use data and research to maximize impact
- Support the communications team to develop, fact-check and share data products with internal and external audiences
- Assist in developing presentations for the Foundation’s Board of Directors and other key audiences
- Support the execution of grantee-level data monitoring strategies by reviewing grant reports, drafting report guidelines and assembling data on grantees’ success
- Update data monitoring tools regularly
- Manage data request processes, including drafting data requests and assessing the completeness and quality of data received
- Maintain data storage system
Joining us is a decision to be part of a culture driven by excellence—the communities we serve deserve our best, and we’re committed to creating a top-notch experience for all employees. If this sounds like the right workplace for you, apply now!
The Richard M. Fairbanks Foundation is an independent, private foundation awarding grants to tax-exempt organizations serving greater Indianapolis, Indiana.
Additional information about the Foundation can be found at: www.rmff.org.
Please use the following link to apply: https://rmff.exacthire.com/job/110204?source=361