The Family Foundation Webinar Series is designed to help you think smarter and perform better when it comes to family giving. By joining, you'll hear foundations across the country share strategies to implement effective family philanthropy. This series is designed for staff and trustees working with family foundations or donor-advised funds.
This Family Foundation Webinar Series is presented in collaboration with IPA, Philanthropy Ohio (POH), and Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF). Together, we hope to harness and share the collective expertise of each state’s leading philanthropic organizations and trusted community partners.
- FEB 21 | All in the Family: Values-Based Grantmaking in Family Foundations
- MAY 16 | Foundation Board Insights: Learning from BoardSource's Recent Study
- NOV 21 | Impact Investing
Past Webinars (recordings)
- Determining Donor Intent When the Donor is No Longer Engaged (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- Cultivating Next Gen Leaders (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- Collaborating to Achieve a Common Goal (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- Balancing Personal and Family Philanthropy (hosted by Forefront)
- IPA Members (FREE): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in, select a program above, and click the Register Now button.
- Members of Philanthropy Ohio and Council of Michigan Foundations: Members of CMF and POH are encouraged to register through their association’s website.
- All Other Funders ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website, may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here. If you have not already set up an account with CMF, you may do so here prior to purchasing the webinars.