Trust-Based Philanthropy Primer
Learn how to apply the trust-based philanthropic frame within your work at this engaging Midwest program. Hear from leaders from various types of foundations who are applying these principles to improve the quality and impact of their philanthropic work. Finally, engage in conversation with your Midwest peers to build your understanding and application of the trust-based frame.
This program will include a 60-minute presentation followed by 30 minutes of facilitated small group discussion.
What you'll take away
1. Grounding in the work of the Trust-Based Philanthropy Project.
2. Examples of how funders are applying the frame in their work.
Who should attend
1. Foundations interested in improving internal processes.
2. Leaders working to cultivate positive funder-grantee relationship dynamics.
3. Staff and board members aiming to center the voices of grantee partners.
- IPA Members ($0 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
- Members of CMF or POH: Members of CMF and POH must register through their association’s website.
- All Others ($50 per webinar): Non-members can register by logging into IPA’s website. If you do not have an account, you may create one here.
About the Midwest Webinar Series
This series is designed for, but not exclusive to, staff and trustees working with community foundations, family foundations, and corporate foundations or giving programs. Programs in this series are free to IPA members and are produced in partnership by IPA, Council of Michigan Foundation, and Philanthropy Ohio.