What does 2019 have in store for those in the social sector? Peer inside the crystal ball with philanthropic futurist Trista Harris as she shares her insights on how philanthropy can prepare for—and create—the future.
What you'll take away
- An understanding of the issues facing philanthropy in the year to come;
- Clarity about the roles funders can assume in shaping the future; and a
- Fresh perspective to apply to your investments in 2019.
- IPA Members (FREE): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in, select a program above, and click the Register Now button.
- Members of Philanthropy Ohio and Council of Michigan Foundations: Members of CMF and POH are encouraged to register through their association’s website.
- All Other Funders ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website, may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here. If you have not already set up an account with CMF, you may do so here prior to purchasing the webinars.
Trista Harris is a passionate advocate for leaders in the philanthropic and nonprofit sectors. Trista’s work has been covered by the Chronicle of Philanthropy, CNN, Forbes, the New York Times, and numerous social sector blogs. She is also the co-author of the book “How to Become a Nonprofit Rockstar” and the upcoming book “FutureGood”. She speaks internationally about using the tools of futurism in the social sector.
About Tri-State Community Foundation Webinar Series
The Tri-State Community Foundation Webinar Series is free to IPA members and is produced is collaboration between IPA/GIFT, Council of Michigan Foundation, and Philanthropy Ohio. Programs are designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundations. Archived programs can be accessed through our resource library or found here.