Toyota Drives Toward Shared Value: A Mission to Strengthen Communities and Business
Toyota believes an auto company can also be a vehicle for change. That’s why Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Indiana is proud to partner with nonprofit organizations in the local communities where its team members live, work, and play.
Join Indiana Philanthropy Alliance and Tiffannie Hedin, corporate communications analyst for Toyota Motor North America, to hear about Toyota’s social innovation strategy that blends its mission and company needs with team members’ passion and needs of the community. Utilizing data, social trends, and innovative ideas for impact, Toyota Indiana has changed course from traditional philanthropy and is driving into the future with strategic impact on the horizon. Learn about Toyota Indiana's support programs and their commitment to providing local community assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Toyota Indiana support programs in key areas:
- Education – Special consideration is given to STEM programs as we continue to develop our future workforce.
- Inclusive Mobility – Connecting people to opportunities by developing inclusive mobility solutions.
- Community Resilience – Building resilience by investing in needs required to thrive, specifically relating to environmental sustainability and driver/passenger safety.
- Workforce Readiness – Providing support for programs and resources that help others prepare for or gain employment or seek better opportunities for careers.
- Diversity – Embracing and celebrating what makes us different and supporting programs and initiatives to create a more inclusive world.
Tiffannie Hedin, Corporate Communications Analyst, Toyota Motor North America
- IPA Members ($0 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
- Members of CMF or POH: Members of CMF and POH must register through their association’s website.
- All Others ($50 per webinar): Non-members can register by logging into IPA’s website. If you do not have an account, you may create one here.
About Corporate Giving Midwest Webinar Series
The Corporate Giving Midwest Webinar Series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. The series is intended to help business professionals think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining their corporate mission with philanthropic action. Programs in this series offer data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.