IPA/GIFT Southwest Regional Forum
Join the 2017 IPA/GIFT Regional Forums, which are taking place at five different locations throughout Indiana from June 5 through 9. Grantmakers are encouraged to attend and to invite strategic nonprofit and community partners who may benefit from the Results-Based Accountability (RBA) framework. RBA is a simple but powerful tool for moving groups from talk to action around shared goals.
Measuring and Communicating Impact: Implementing Results Based Accountability
Click on a link below to register.
This regional forum, led by Lisa Osterman of Community Solutions, Inc., will provide a walkthrough of the Results-Based Accountability (RBA) framework and how to apply it to specific work you are doing (or contemplating doing) in your community. The program is designed for foundations and nonprofit organizations who would like to increase collaboration toward common goals. This includes:
- Foundations and nonprofit organizations in leadership roles in community-wide, results-oriented initiatives
- Organizations with specific grant programs designed to achieve a targeted results
- Foundations and nonprofit organization who would like to strengthen their ability to measure and communicate their community impact
About Results-Based Accountability (RBA): RBA is a simple but powerful framework for moving groups from talk to action around shared goals. Developed by Mark Friedman and described in his book Trying Hard is Not Good Enough, RBA is a simple tool to increase alignment to make – and communicate - measurable change in your community.
Join us at a location nearest you to:
- Have a practical understanding of the principles of RBA.
- Understand how to use the RBA framework to measure results and articulate impact.
- Develop a common language around: Results, Indicators, Baselines, and Performance Measures.
- Learn how funders and partnerships can use language discipline and data to work more effectively.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Indiana foundations and grantmakers of all types are encouraged to attend, as well as to invite their community partners (grantees, nonprofit agencies, faith-based organizations, government agencies, United Ways, other community leaders) to attend the program so they can strengthen their community through an RBA practice.
- $65 for IPA Members/Invited Nonprofit or Community Partners
- $95 for IPA Non-Members
Click on a location shown above under "LOCATIONS" to register for an event.
If you have questions, please contact D'ana Downing at (317) 630-5200 ext. 110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.