A Deep Dive into Developing Effective Communications
Moving the needle as a result of targeted, effective messaging may seem impossible. This workshop can help.
We have gathered agency and foundation experts to walk you through key components of an effective, purpose-driven communications plan.
Join us to learn how to integrate public interest communications that increase brand awareness while driving meaningful, measurable, and lasting social change. Hear how Visit Indy moved its mission forward when going all-digital and how they measure the effectiveness of their efforts.
This workshop will help you improve your public relations strategy in the current digital environment. You will learn to craft stories that get media attention and explore innovative communications that celebrate foundation and grantee impact.
You will also hear the success of one foundation’s “do less better” approach to donor stewardship and engagement.
- Key components of an effective communication plan
- Marketing and brand awareness
- Media relations and storytelling
- Digital media and measurement
- Donor stewardship and engagement
- Francesca Jarosz Brady, Senior Vice President, Vox Global
- Dawn Brown, Executive Director, Community Foundation of Grant County
- Erica Fizer, Director of Marketing and Communications, Legacy Foundation
- Rachel Goodspeed, Community Affairs Manager, Vectren Foundation
- Meagan McCracken, Grants Manager, Community Foundation of Grant County
- Jeff Small, Vice President of Programs, Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust
- Christine Zetzl, Digital Marketing Manager, Visit Indy