Communication is a key element to ensure that the full value of the corporate philanthropy work you do is recognized. Join us for this webinar, hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF) in partnership with the Association of Corporate Citizenship Professionals (ACCP), to explore the ins and outs of communication, how to craft effective messaging and share the great corporate philanthropy work that you do through various channels.
The series is designed for staff involved with corporate foundations, giving programs, or advised funds at a community foundation; however, grantmakers of all types are invited to attend.
About Corporate Giving Series
The 2018 Corporate Giving Webinar Series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Forefront, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. The series is intended to help business professionals think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining their corporate mission with philanthropic action. The programs in this series offer data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.
- 1/18/2018: CSR as a Tool to Support Workforce Development (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- 4/19/2018: Healthy Businesses Fuel Healthy Communitites (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 7/26/2018: How Equity, Economic Security, and Liveable Wage Investments Impact Your Company’s Bottom Line (hosted by Forefront)
- 11/8/2018: Creating an Effective Communications Strategy (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- IPA Members ($35 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
- Members of CMF, POH, or Forefront ($35 per webinar): Members of CMF, POH, and Forefront are encouraged to register through their association’s website.
- All Others ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here.
Please contact Catrena Morrow with any questions by email or call at 317-630-5200 Ext. 110.