COVID-19: HR Answers for the New Normal
Learn about changes the COVID-19 crisis has created in the human resources field and how work might be structured differently in the future.
The COVID-19 crisis created dramatic changes in how we work. Will what we learned these past months affect how work is structured in the future? Many IPA members involved with human resources are asking these questions:
- Can and should work continue to be done from home?
- Can some positions be allowed to work from home but not others?
- What if people don’t want to come back due to COVID?
- What about lack of child care or different school schedules?
- What about hybrid arrangements – part home, part in the office?
- What is a legal issue vs. a management decision?
This is your chance to ask the experts.
Jeremy York, president of InvigorateHR, and Shelley Jackson, J.D., partner with Krieg Devault Law Firm, will provide remarks about trends and what they are hearing from other employers, but this event is largely driven by your questions.
Think about what is on your mind about returning to work and submit questions by July 10 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeremy York, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
Shelley Jackson, J.D.
Partner, Krieg Devault Law Firm