Learn how employee resource groups can be used as a critical internal strategy complementing an organization’s corporate citizenship. Discover how KeyBank—the nation’s only large regional bank with a female CEO—amplifies its principles of gender equity, diversity, and inclusion through employee resource groups.
Target Audience: The series is designed for staff involved with corporate foundations, giving programs, or advised funds at a community foundation; however, grantmakers of all types are invited to attend.
Senior Vice President, Community Relations Senior Program Officer
- IPA Members ($0 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
- Members of CMF or POH: Members of CMF and POH must register through their association’s website.
- All Others ($50 per webinar): Non-members can register by logging into IPA’s website. If you do not have an account, you may create one here.
Please contact Catrena Morrow with any questions by email or call at 317-630-5200 Ext. 110.
About Corporate Giving Midwest Webinar Series
The Corporate Giving Midwest Webinar Series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. The series is intended to help business professionals think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining their corporate mission with philanthropic action. Programs in this series offer data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.
- 1/17/2019: Corporate Giving Webinar Series: Employee Resource Groups (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- 4/18/2019: Corporate Giving Webinar Series: Aligning Your Giving Strategy with Business Goals (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 11/14/2019: Corporate Giving Webinar Series: Corporate Social Responsibility: Best Practices and Tools for Success (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)