Corporate Giving Webinar Series | Corporate Social Responsibility: Best Practices and Tools for Success
The Quicken Loans Community Fund’s philanthropic strategy focuses on investments in housing stability, entrepreneurship, education and employment, arts, culture, design and public space in Detroit.
Through its For-More-Than-Profit model, the Quicken Loans Community Fund brings together for-profit businesses and non-profit investments. The team is dedicated to investing alongside community partners to build social, racial, and financial equity throughout the Rock Family of Companies’ home cities: Detroit, Cleveland, Charlotte, and Phoenix.
Join this webinar to learn about the success of Quicken Loans' innovative toolkit and what it means to ‘tie the threads’ across a multi-sector approach to philanthropic investment.
Target Audience: The series is designed for staff involved with corporate foundations, giving programs, or advised funds at a community foundation; however, grantmakers of all types are invited to attend.
- IPA Members ($0 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
- Members of CMF or POH: Members of CMF and POH must register through their association’s website.
- All Others ($50 per webinar): Non-members can register by logging into IPA’s website. If you do not have an account, you may create one here.
Please contact Catrena Morrow with any questions by email or call at 317-630-5200 Ext. 110.
About Corporate Giving Midwest Webinar Series
The Corporate Giving Midwest Webinar Series is presented by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance, Council of Michigan Foundations, and Philanthropy Ohio. The series is intended to help business professionals think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining their corporate mission with philanthropic action. Programs in this series offer data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.
- 1/17/2019: Corporate Giving Webinar Series: Employee Resource Groups (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- 4/18/2019: Corporate Giving Webinar Series: Aligning Your Giving Strategy with Business Goals (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 11/14/2019: Corporate Giving Webinar Series: Corporate Social Responsibility: Best Practices and Tools for Success (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)