Indiana Community Foundation Boot Camp
While open to audiences from all states, this training includes specific content relevant to Indiana community foundations from IPA's GIFT team. Out-of-state foundations are encouraged to join IPA's National CF Boot Camps found here. Additional events will be added throughout the year or you may request personalized training with Rosemary Dorsa.
Community Foundation Boot Camp is an extensive workshop for community foundation staff and boards. This training provides a comprehensive overview of the structure and operations of a community foundation, covering nearly every aspect of this unique work.
- History, purpose
- Board governance
- Gifts and funds
- Asset development
- Community leadership
- Finance and investments
- Legal Issues
- Operational sustainability
- Lifecycles of community foundations
Wednesday, November 3 | 9:30 am - 3:30 pm EDT
Thursday, November 4 | 9:30 am - 3:30 pm EDT
Friday, November 5 | 9:30 am - 3:30 pm EDT
- Amy Haacker, Vice President of Community Foundation Programs, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
- Sarah Aguirre Origer, Director of GIFT Programming, Indiana Philanthropy Alliance
- Other guest presenters as invited
This event is produced by GIFT Technical Assistance, a signature program of Indiana Philanthropy Alliance.