The Tri-State Community Foundation Partnership Webinar Series is presented in collaboration with Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT, Philanthropy Ohio (POH), and Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF). Together, we hope to harness and share the collective expertise of each state’s leading philanthropic organizations and trusted community partners. This series is designed for, but not exclusive to, community foundation staff and board members.
Past Webinars (recordings)
- Being the Change: A Look at the Report
- Future Trends in Philanthropy
- Public Policy Issues for Donor-Advised Funds
- Bring Them Back! Reverse Scholarship Model In Practice
- Lifting Voices: Increasing Civic Engagement Through Community Convening
- Children’s Savings Accounts
- Work Locally, Think Regionally
- Community Foundation Investments
- IRS & Other Required Filings
- Building Your Board Bench
- The Human Resource Functions of Finance Staff
- Bringing Your Community Foundation Story to Life
- Staff: From Succession Planning to Transition and Onboarding
- Want to Engage Next Gen? Lessons in Engagement, Straight from the Source
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Grounding a Community Foundation’s Practice
- IPA Members (FREE): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in, select a program above, and click the Register Now button.
- Members of Philanthropy Ohio and Council of Michigan Foundations: Members of CMF and POH are encouraged to register through their association’s website.
- All Other Funders ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website, may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here. If you have not already set up an account with CMF, you may do so here prior to purchasing the webinars.