Helping people in philanthropy tackle their biggest challenges.
From strategy and governance to collaboration and facilitation, we work with grantmakers and giving programs of all types, bringing a deep sector experience and a unique client-centered approach that embraces both the art and the science of effective philanthropy. We are experienced grantmakers, trusted advisers, and knowledgeable experts. But more than that, we are a team of people who are passionately committed to the transformative potential of philanthropy.
It all starts with a conversation
Our clients bring us many types of challenges, and we approach them all with curiosity, a willingness to dream big, and the skills to help you turn those ideas into reality.
If you're interested in exploring a project with us, IPA will talk with you about your needs, then develop a custom plan that fits your foundation, fund, or giving program. To start the conversation, contact Jill Gordon at 317.630.5200 x 116 or email email@example.com.
- IPA Consulting Services are affordable. Partnerships with our consultants include a commitment to Indiana’s philanthropic sector, allowing us to create a rate structure that makes this valuable expertise accessible and affordable for our members. IPA Members contract with IPA at the rate of $135 per hour. IPA works with the consultant and member to develop a statement of work which meets the member’s unique needs.
- Depending on where you’re located, it can be difficult finding experienced professionals familiar with your needs. IPA has removed geographic barriers and gives you access to expert consultants no matter where you are.
- IPA has a network of thoroughly vetted professionals. You don’t have to search for and interview numerous consultants – IPA does that work for you.
- IPA can help match the best consultant to your foundation’s unique needs, work style, and any specific areas you request.
- It is possible to change or add consultants if different expertise is needed as the engagement evolves or to have IPA provide support from its core member services as needed.
Meet Our Team
Click here to meet the skilled team of independent consultants who make up our Consulting Services network. Each professional has been hand-picked by IPA staff for their experience with philanthropic organizations in Indiana. Their diverse expertise combined with IPA’s familiarity with our membership and the philanthropic field allows us to create customized solutions that can respond to even the most complex member needs.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Communication Strategies
- Board Governance
- Strategic Planning
- Convening Strategies
- Corporate Giving & Employee Engagement
- Strategic Grantmaking
- Capacity Building
- Youth Engagement