The 2018 Family Foundation Webinar Series is designed to help you think smarter and perform better when it comes to family giving. By joining, you'll hear foundations across the country share strategies to implement effective family philanthropy.
This series is presented in collaboration with IPA, Philanthropy Ohio (POH), Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF), and Forefront. Together, we hope to harness and share the collective expertise of each state’s leading philanthropic organizations and trusted community partners.
- February 8 | Determining Donor Intent When the Donor is No Longer Engaged (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- May 17 | Cultivating Next Gen Leaders (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
- August 9 | Collaborating to Achieve a Common Goal (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- December 13 | Balancing Personal and Family Philanthropy (hosted by Forefront)
Who Should Attend?
- Staff and trustees working with family foundations or donor-advised funds
- Understand the concepts and strategies related to effective family philanthropy.
- Learn with like-minded family philanthropy professionals in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, and Illinois.
- Use tools and best practices to design and implement effective family philanthropic strategies.
- IPA Members ($35 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in, select a program above, and click the Register Now button.
- Members of POH, CMF, Forefront ($35 per webinar): Members of CMF, POH, and Forefront are encouraged to register through their association’s website.
- All Other Funders ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website, may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here. If you have not already set up an account with CMF, you may do so here prior to purchasing the webinars.