Improve Your Corporate Giving Strategy
The 2018 Corporate Giving Webinar Series can help you think smarter and perform better when it comes to combining corporate mission with philanthropic action. By joining, you'll hear data supporting the need for corporate philanthropy and development strategies to help giving programs succeed.
Corporate social responsibility, often abbreviated "CSR," is a corporation's initiatives to assess and take responsibility for the company's effects on environmental and social wellbeing. CSR and corporate philanthropy are now becoming an essential business function that help support communities where companies are based, foster employee engagement, and generate business value. A growing number of employees want to work for companies that support their communities, and consumers want to purchase goods from companies that are doing good in the world.
This series is presented in collaboration with IPA, Philanthropy Ohio (POH), Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF), and Forefront. Together, we hope to harness and share the collective expertise of each state’s leading philanthropic organizations and trusted community partners.
- January 18 | CSR as a Tool to Support Workforce Development (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- April 19 | Healthy Businesses Fuel Healthy Communities (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- July 26 | How Equity, Economic Security, and Liveable Wage Investments Impact Your Company’s Bottom Line (hosted by Forefront)
- November 8 | Creating an Effective Communications Strategy (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
Who Should Attend?
- Staff and trustees working with corporate foundations or giving programs.
- Concepts and strategies related to effective corporate giving strategies
- Connect with like-minded corporate giving professionals in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois
- Use tools and best practices to design and implement effective corporate giving strategies
- IPA Members ($35 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in, select a program above, and click the Register Now button.
- Members of POH, CMF, Forefront ($35 per webinar): Members of CMF, POH, and Forefront are encouraged to register through their association’s website.
- All Other Funders ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website, may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here. If you have not already set up an account with CMF, you may do so here prior to purchasing the webinars.