2017 Tri-State Community Foundation Partnership Webinar Series
GIFT is delighted to be teaming up again in 2017 with our colleagues in Michigan and Ohio to create the Tri-State Community Foundation webinar series. Each state produces a set of webinars which will be offered to all members in the three states. They are designed specifically for the community foundation audience but there are some topics that will be relevant to all members.
*Webinars produced by IPA/GIFT will be free for IPA members
$35 for Tri-State partnership members
$50 for Members of Other Associations
- 01/18/17: Impact Investing and Community Foundations (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 02/08/17: National Standards (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 03/01/17: Women's Philanthropy Investing in Women and Girls (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 04/12/17: Age-Friendly Communities (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 05/10/17: Changing Dynamics In Community Philanthropy (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 06/14/17: Community Foundations Driving Health (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 07/12/17: Replicate This! Big Ideas To Lead Change In Your Community (Council of Michigan Foundations)
- 08/09/17: Social Enterprise To Build Community (Philanthropy Ohio)
- 09/13/17: Fund Agreements (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 10/11/17: IT Security Basics (Indiana Philanthropy Alliance/GIFT)
- 11/08/17: Talent Management (Philanthropy Ohio)
To download a printable PDF version of the 2017 webinar series, click here.
For more information, contact Belinda Scholl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.630.5200, ext. 129.