2017 Family Foundation Webinar Series
Join colleagues from across the Midwest and beyond for four webinars designed for staff and/or trustees affiliated with non- or small-staffed family foundations eager to find new ways of thinking smarter and performing better when it comes to their grantmaking.
This webinar series is presented in collaboration with Indiana Philanthropy Alliance (IPA), Philanthropy Ohio (POH), Council of Michigan Foundations (CMF), and Minnesota Council on Foundations (MCF). Together, these regional associations hope to harness and share the collective expertise of each state’s leading philanthropic organizations and trusted community partners.
By the end of each webinar, participants should be able to:
- Understand the concepts and strategies related to effective family philanthropy
- Learn with like-minded family philanthropy professionals in Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, and Minnesota; and
- Use tools and best practices to design and implement effective family philanthropic strategies.
- 5/17/2017: Exploring Affective vs Effective Grantmaking (hosted by Philanthropy Ohio)
- 7/26/2017: Is Your Family’s Philanthropy Ready for the Future? (hosted by Indiana Philanthropy Alliance)
- 9/28/2017: Going Beyond Grantmaking: Using Impact Investing Tools for Mission (hosted by Minnesota Council on Foundations)
- 11/15/2017: Legal Pitfalls: Do you know what you don’t know? (hosted by Council of Michigan Foundations)
IPA Members ($35 per webinar): To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above.
All Other Funders ($50 per webinar): Those who do not already have an online account to IPA's website, may register through the Council of Michigan Foundation’s (CMF) website here. If you have not already set up an account with CMF, you may do so here prior to purchasing the webinars.
If you have questions, please contact Sarah Geis at 317-630-5200 ext. 117 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.